Whether you need a little bit of help or a lot, you don't have to do it alone.
Stetwin Consulting will work with your office to customize a package of services that best fits your needs.
Do you need help engaging or training your board?
Do you have a team, but need someone to help guide them?
Is your event program designed to fit your major gift strategy?
Is it time to revamp your event strategy?
Do you have the right people at your event and a realistic plan for them afterwards?
Do you know who your strongest prospects are and how to convert them?
Are you asking the right person for the right thing at the right time?
- Crafting effective fundraising strategies in cooperation with your team
- Determine your organization's readiness for a new or added event
- Work directly with your board of directors on effective solicitation, list development and how they can help further your development plan
- Creation of a targeted list to grow your prospect pool
- Focus on moves management beyond your event plans
- Integrating your event and campaign
- Provide guidance to your in-house team on an hourly basis
- Work with event honorees and chairs to maximize their fundraising potential
- Help to identify major donor prospects within your organization's reach
- Creation of individualized follow up strategies
- Develop ways for your organization to “sell the mission” through creative event programming
- Prepare and manage timeline
- Prepare and monitor expense budget
- Conduct site visits and secure venue
- Develop pricing structure for tables, tickets and sponsorship
- Develop targeted lists for honorees and chairs
- Make follow up calls to potential donors and produce reports to track results
- Prepare drafts of all event correspondence and materials
- Arrange for production of all mailings and digital outreach
- Work with designer and printer on all collateral materials
- Secure vendors, negotiate contracts and work with all professional service providers including catering, decoration, audio/visual services, photographer, awards producer, entertainment, technology companies, etc.
- Track gifts and maintain database for donor listings and RSVPs
- Collect seating lists, participate in seating meeting and produce guest lists
- Develop run of show for event program
- Prepare and implement minute-by-minute schedule
- Oversee your staff and volunteers or provide additional personnel to staff your event
- Journal coordination
- Live auction and programmatic auction coordination
- Thank you letters and tax receipts
- Collect outstanding pledges
- Evaluation and recommendations following the event